Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mind Traveler

Exceeding your expectations
Falling into a trance
Seducing your imagination
All within a glance
Hypnotized by desire
That beats within your soul
Needing the Mind Traveler
To take you on the road

Whispers in the wind, call to you...
Hear me, they say
I am the Mind Traveler; I know what it is you seek
For the price of your heart, I will grant you my dreams

Enchanting euphoria
Overwhelming my whole being
Intoxicating visions
Brings me to my knees
Calling out loud
I hand my heart to you
Take it Mind Traveler
I give it to you

I hold this heart, it rest in my hands
It beats so loudly, it is my grace
I hear your desires; I know what it is you seek
I am the Mind Traveler; I will grant you my dreams

Teasing my spirit
Toying with my soul
Soothing my thoughts
Ensnaring my mind
Calamitous dreams
Sensual desiderate lay heavy on my being
Take my heart Mind Traveler
I give it to you

Tracing my finger, along your dreams
Consuming you, from deep within me
Into the depths, that cradles our souls
I am the Mind Traveler I grant you my dreams

Dancing on a breath
Treading on hope
Magical moments
Wherever I go
Mesmerized in a mysterious way
Handing my heart, over your way
Take it Mind Traveler I give it to you
Take it Mind Traveler grant me your dreams

I hold your heart, to my soul
Close my eyes and will not let go
I carry you with me, as I roam
I am the Mind Traveler I grant you my dreams
I am the Mind Traveler hand your heart to me


Lisa '07

No comments: